Tuesday 12 March 2013

Weekend Layout

It's not often l get a weekend off, so when l saw the latest challenge at Once Upon A ... Sketch l thought l better join in. The theme is 'Weekend" and you can find it here.
You also have to use this sketch


Here is my take

 
I have used a mask on opposite edges and created a circle shape with texture and added ink to highlight the small raised dots. A different mask was used on parts of my background simply by rubbing with ink over the mask. The chipboard bird cage was painted with a pale pink glaze.
The papers are from Basic Grey ,the flowers and stick pin from Prima
My journalling explains how l got to go away with my daughter and her friend for a long weekend.
Here are some close ups
 
 

Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you wish, l love reading them :)
 


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! I love the masking and the flowers are lovely! Sounds like a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page with wonderful details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masking, both with texture paste and with inks. Lovely flower cluster. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me