Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter time

Easter is here tomorrow. I am sure my kids are hoping for lots of chocolate to indulge in.
Whatever you are all doing, l hope Easter is a happy time for everyone.

Joined in again this month at Scrap For Help and the criteria was to use burlap.
I used it as a corner feature under my photo, and to highlight some of the snow flakes on the transperancy.

 
 
I have added splatters around the edges to represent the cold. It was freezing the day we were here.
Happy Easter!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the white splatters on the background. Happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page. Thanks for joining in on our Scrap for Help challenge. Have a nice Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me