Tuesday 26 March 2013

Having Fun

This is what l wish life was all about - having fun!

Playing along at White with 1 this month, and the challenge is to use white, brown and doodling.
Here is my take -

 
I went through my pattern papers and came up with these brown and white ones.
I have distressed all the paper edges, doodled around the punched edge on the left side, fancy cut some flowers that l then added liquid pearls to the centres of, to give them some extra pop and added paint splatters to the bottom of the page. Above the large flower l have a sheer ribbon bow.

 
 

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1. Your layout is Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big bold flowers Jacqui, thanks for joining in at White With 1! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me