Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my 4 days off work. Just like a mini holiday......l wish....

I found a new sketch challenge over at Sassy Scrapper and thought l would play along
This is the sketch



Here is my take


For this layout all the pattern papers have been distressed.
They are from Basic Grey and Crate.
The white card under my photo was firstly masked with some paste. Once dry l inked 4 colours over the top and then misted over that.
I have added white circles with paint onto my background paper, and then layered flowers and my title over them.


 
Here are a couple of cards l have made. Lately l have been using my leftovers and making way too many, so l will have to start giving them away to friends
           
 
Thanks for looking
 



2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful page , love your take on the sketch ..thanks for joining us at sassy scrapper....hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch and you've done some beautiful cards too! Thanks for sharing with us! Hope to see you again at Sassy Scrappers, Jacqui, have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me