Monday 3 October 2016

It's October!!

Another month has flown by and this week we start a new month with a new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy.

Come on over and check it out HERE

Here is my layout
Those puppy eyes are so beautiful, they pull at out our heart strings in my house.

Some close ups
Stamping, ink and texture paste

Embossed a chipboard circle in blue and covered it in glitter
The love circle is embossed as well

White muslin and bling


Here is the sketch to play along with and upload your entries HERE



3 comments:

  1. I am wondering how we are in October already! Your layout looks so lovely, I love the texture on the background and blue is my favourite color.. And love the puppy eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH OH!!! What a precious face!!!!! Love your page too (fellow DT member!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...I love your take on the sketch! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me