Wednesday 26 October 2016

Having Fun

I really enjoy getting dressed up for a night out and the layout l am sharing today is my daughter and her friend doing exactly this.
Not only are they having 'FUN' l had fun creating this as well



To create my background l first used a stencil and paste and once dry built up the colour using Gelatos
Over this l added stamping and finally white splatters using watered down gesso




I built up layers under my photo with paper, die cuts and lace
 For the chipboard flower and the 'fun' circle- l covered with gesso then embossed with Aged Rose Embossing Enamel.
The diamond chipboard l painted in a metallic gold
I scattered seed beads and glitter glass around the photo

I finished with more white splatters, this time using paint

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day:)

Materials
Paper & Stencil - Prima
Chipboard - Dusty Attic
Embossing Enamel & Glass Glitter - Stampendous
Stamps - Kaiser Craft
Flower Die Cuts - Crate Paper
Gelatos
Modelling paste, seed beads, paint, gesso





2 comments:

  1. I love how you made your background, and your layering is amazing! Penny bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the how there are so many layers but that, at the same time the color choice makes everything subtle. It all comes together well! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me