Tuesday 11 June 2013

June week 2 at Lets Get Sketchy

Yeh it's my first week on the LGS design team and l'm excited to be with this very friendly group of girls.
The sketch this week had multiple photos and this is a great one for those of us who take too many pics of the one occasion. I used photos taken at the Aria Awards in Sydney. Alana won a competition on the radio and they flew us down, we walked the red caret, met some singing stars and stayed over night.


For once l didn't do any masking!!
I distressed the edges of my background papers, machine stitched all around and used a border punch in a couple of places. The small dots are liquid pearls, the banner stickers l placed under some lace and added flowers and a pin from Prima
The papers are from Basic Grey.

Here is the sketch


Come on over to the LGS blog and join in the fun!

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout, Jacqui and what an awesome sketch!! You really did it justice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beauttiful, i love the colour scheme and the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the colors and the textures! Beautifully done Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch! What an amazing night that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the distressing Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Great take on the sketch Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me