Thursday 6 June 2013

A Card Today

I found a new site called Colourful Creations and thought l would give a couple of their challenges a go.
I made this card using the word "happiness" which was the criteria for Say it with Words

 
The papers and stickers are from American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection.
I embossed my background paper and wrapped ribbon around one edge. Then l layered up another paper, fussy cut some flowers and layered a couple of stickers over the top. The flowers are Prima
 
 
I also did this layout for another of their challenges, the E Challenge was to have flourishes and punching on your page.
 
 
I used border punches for the 2 strips under my photo, and made 3 photo mats with the same punch. The flourishes were stamped with StazOn onto clear acetate and l simply cut around them and scattered them on the layout.
The scallop circle is from Spellbinders.
The papers are Kaiser and American Crafts, flowers are from Prima
I used a mask, added texture paste and once dry added ink over the top. I finished it all off with some machine sewing.
 
Here are some close ups


 
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty Jacqui! I love the pinks and pastels and the flowers are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG stunning layers of beautiful.. great card and page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me