Wednesday 15 February 2017

February week 2

Hello there, l'm up this week at Lets Get Sketchy with a layout using their current sketch by the talented Brenshevia

Come on over and check out what the design team have come up with HERE

The sketch to follow -



My gorgeous puppy loves his toys and we spoil him rotten with new ones all the time
This is what l came up with



I substituted the doily with a chipboard circle and a wooden embellishment

I have added a lace sticker, beads and muslin under my layered photo mats



My background was stenciled with paste and ink



The chipboard has been embossed with Copper Lane




I hope you can join us this week for some fun!
Link your layouts HERE

Materials
Papers - Prima, We r Memory Keepers
Chipboard - Leaky Shed
Stencil - The Crafters Workshop
Lace sticker - Prima
Ink - Dylusions
Beads, paste

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your puppy is so cute and your layout is fabulous. BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me