Tuesday 7 April 2015

Happy Easter

The Easter long weekend has come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.
We had a great family get together on Good Friday and then relaxed for the rest of the weekend.
Today l am sharing a layout with a photo l took of coffee beans growing in a plantation on Kauai. From these humble beans comes wonderful tastes and aromas and it was a first for me to see them growing.
This was also a great layout to use up some of my stash!

I decided to have a good play with this one and used lots of stencils, inks, water colour pencils, rub ons, gesso and paste.
Here are some close ups

The strip of sparkle is a mix of glitter and cracked glass glitter. I added gesso to the chipboard and then sprayed ink in yellow and brown while it was still wet.

The chipboard tiles have been inked and once dry stamped, and then l added a gloss to coat them.

Different rub ons were randomly placed over the background and then a few bling dots.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me