Monday 15 July 2013

July Sketch at Turtle Soup

It's my turn this week at Turtle Soup and it's a sketch challenge!
This sketch was created by Bev and she has come up with a brilliant one this time around!
My photos were taken last Halloween of my son who dressed up for his work Halloween party.

Here is my layout


I used a few different elements on this layout.
Firstly l inked over a mask in three different areas, then stamped some images over the top and stamped the zig zag onto some of the outside edges.
I found this great Spellbinders lattice die cut and cut out some PP with it. One piece l cut into a rectangle and placed under one photo. The second lattice piece l recut with a scallop die cut and placed under the edge of the other photo.

I distressed the edges of the red PP and inked them. To create the top edge l used a border punch and then ripped out a few bits, this was also inked. I repeated this look on the bottom right hand side.
 
I found a Basic Grey corner rub on, you know those ones with a bit of bling! I put it on both corners on the left hand side.



Here is the sketch


Image

You have all month to play along.. make 1 Layout or 2 cards, or 2 tags or 2 ATC's using the sketch.
Thanks for looking and l hope you can come and play along with us this week :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Jacqui, really eye catching and wow those photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jacqui! I love the texture of the layout! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh.. what a super cool LO and those photos are just fab.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic Jacqui! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me