Monday 15 April 2013

Sketchabilities

Reveal time at Sketchabilities for sketch #89 and this is what l created

 
I love this photo of my daughter. Young and carefree, life is good!
 
This time l thought l would mix it up a bit -
I mixed paint and paste together to use over a mask and sprayed some ink over the left side of the layout. The little wooden birds and flowers are from Prima and l covered the birds with glitter to add some sparkle and thought the birdcage was an appropriate touch. I framed my photo mat with liquid pearls. The papers and sticker words are from American Crafts. I mounted the stickers on to card so l could raise them for a bit of added dimension. My green leafy branches are a Sizzix die.
 
Here are some closeups
 

 

 

 
This is the sketch
 
 
I hope you play along with this months sketch at Sketchabilities.
 
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day:)
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jacqui, I love your sweet layout! Your spray and masking made such fabulous background. The prima flowers and liquid pearls are gorgeous around the cute photo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doillie is so much fun! Ads so much life to the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me