Sunday 1 January 2023

You make my heart sing

 Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2023


Today l am sharing a layout using 49 and Market papers, flowers and embellishments


I started by tearing a paper from the Spectrum Sherbet range and layering over my base paper, then added crackle paste to both sides for some texture. I love how this turned out!

Next l added some stencilling and green ink

I decided to make 3 flower clusters around my photo. These were made up with flowers, laser die cuts and chipboard. The leaf chippies were painted and the hanging heart from 2 Crafty has metallic wax in Old Silver. I have also added extra leaves and flowers from my new favourite metal die from i-crafter





I hope you enjoyed this layout and see you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me