Monday 16 January 2023

Graduation Ceremony

 Hello again

Today l have used Art options Holiday Wishes collection from 49 and Market to create a layout of my gorgeous daughter's graduation from university

All the beautiful elements on my page are from the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. These kits are amazing, filled with so many goodies. You can find them HERE

You don't always have to use christmas themed photos to use these christmas themed papers and l really like how this has turned out


The background paper is Holiday Wishes - Miracle and the base is Beacon of Light

Here are some closeups

I have used a mixture of inked and torn edges to my paper layers and have sanded the edges of the photos


The flowers are from Prima and 49 and Market and l have fussy cut others and layered them underneath



I finished by adding a tag with some journalling under a photo, a word stamp, pearls and micro beads for extra texture


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me