Thursday 1 September 2022

Smile

 Hi there and thanks for stopping by 

Sharing another layout using the beautiful Spectrum Sherbet Collection by 49 and Market. I truly cannot get enough of this collection, it is so versatile. Today l have used a photo of my daughter and myself


For the background paper l chose Painted Foundations - Washed, and under my photo l have layered paper scraps and laser cut elements to give dimension



For my title l embossed the word Smile with pink before swiping it with Finnabair Rose Gold metallic wax


I chose a couple of sentiments and added one to the photo stack and the other under my title.
I added a mixture of flowers and microbeads for added effect



 l finished the layout with transfers on the background and added a chipboard tag under the flowers on the bottom. I'm loving how many options there are in the Strawberry Lemonade transfer set! 



Thanks for looking, that's all from me today
See you next time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me