Wednesday 24 August 2022

Everyday Magic

Today l am sharing a layout using the beautiful Spectrum Sherbet Collection from 49 and Market. I am in love with this collection, all those bright colours are gorgeous and everything matches so well together.



Lots of layers were added under my photo using the Sherbet Chipboard Set and the Essential Laser Cut Elements




I added extra embellishments using Finnabair Mechanical Moulds. I painted them in orange after first covering with gesso, then sprinkled glitter while wet so the glitter sticks once dry.



Finally l finished the layout with some rubons from the Strawberry Lemonade Transfer Set,  and added micro beads and mini Prills

Thanks for looking and have a great day




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me