Friday 21 January 2022

Playing along at Dusty Attic

 

Hello there everyone

Today l'm playing along with the Dusty Attic mood board for January
It's really easy, all you have to do is use these beautiful colours in your creation




Here is my layout


My chipboard is from Dusty Attic, paper from 49 and Market Vintage 
Artisty Range and flowers from Prima
My background has been stencilled, metallic paint added and some random stamping


I didn't have the right coloured flowers so l painted them, some have metallic paint and others acrylic paint topped with seed and micro beads

I have also added some sea themed embellishments using Prima moulds



My title and photo corners are painted using a blue metallic paint
The photo corners have a touch of Old Silver wax 



The 'Love with Passion' is from a Crafters Workshop stencil
 I have rubbed Old Silver and Blue Lagoon wax from Finnabair over the top


Thanks for stopping by, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me