Saturday 22 January 2022

Getting Married

 After many years on my own l found happiness and was married during covid with all its unusual rules. We could only have 30 guests at our wedding, which actually wasn't all bad!

Here are a couple of layouts featuring lovley Prima flowers, chip board from various companies, one being 2Crafty, Sizzix dies and some fussy cutting using papers from 49 and Market 




I used crackle texture paste with a stencil for my background


The chipboard title has a lovely shine due to metalliic paint
The hearts have been rubbed with wax





The chipboards have been painted in pink and glossy accents added 



I cut up a vine from 2Crafty, painted in olive and added between my flowers



Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me