Thursday 19 April 2012

New Layouts to Share

Today is a good day for sharing. Some simple layouts using both new and old papers. There is nothing like finally using some of that stash we all have.
 This is a recent photo of Tom and Alana but the papers have been in  my stash for a number of years. The coloured swirls were cut from one paper and popped with foam tape
Then l added liquid pearls to some of the swirls for  added texture
This is hard to see but l have filled in the shapes with liquid dimension


This layout uses new papers, mostly from Echo Park, with coordinating stickers and chipboard elements.
I did some layering and distressing with raised embellishments, painted a chipboard corner, added some little flowers and a doilly. My journalling is on a tag hiding under the photo


This layout is on a gorgeous piece of paper by My Minds Eye

I added some patterned chipboard, prima flowers, cut up a chipboard frame and painted it,
 a butterfly from Kaiser, 2 circles cut from  Spellbinders Nestabilities and a sheer ribbon

Thanks for looking and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me