Thursday 16 February 2023

Good Times Sailing

 Hello and thanks for dropping by today

Today l have a quick easy layout using pieces from the lovely 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Serenity collection. The colours in this collection are so soft and adaptable to many types of photos.

Once again l have used my January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Everything on this layout is from the kit, they even included the stencil and the crystal dimensional drops in gold ( the ink l used was mine)

 


I started with some stencilling on my background paper, layered up several photo mats that l distressed the edges of and added dimemsion to all the layers.

I've used a lace strip under my photo and added gold dots to the cut out holes


Next l began on my photo clusters on either side of the photo using laser cuts and chipboard pieces and have added height between the layering

I layered a chipboard tag and added a word strip over part of the lace strip


I've added rub-on words to the top of my photo for my title and finished with white splatters over the layout


Well that's all from me, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me