Monday 9 November 2015

Adore

Hello everyone, today l am sharing a layout using this weeks sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy
Check out what the design team has done this week HERE

I had lots of fun with this layout.
Here are some close ups and details
To begin with l added gesso over my background paper, then used a mask, adding distress stain and ink
 
I embossed some old letters in different colours to use as small embellishments
 
I've added some flowers from Manor House, a crochet heart from Bella Blvd, some bandage gauze under my photo, and a feather from Prima
 

The bling word is from Heidi Swapp (found in my stash)!
 

The chipboard frame is from Leaky Shed and I've added Perfect Pearls
 
Finally l added some bling sequins to my background.
Here is the sketch to follow and be in the running for a great prize
Link your layout HERE
 
 
We are also having a blog hop in December
Here are the details so far
 




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page!! Love the colors, textures, and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me