Thursday 23 April 2015

Scrapbook Divas Challenge #5

Playing along today with challenge #5 at Scrapbook Divas
It is a sketch challenge and this is the sketch to follow

Michelle Thomas's photo.

Here is my layout
I added another photo and since l had a brochure l wanted to include l made a small pocket to hold it and placed it under my smaller picture. Here are some close ups

 
My papers are Maja Design, their papers are gorgeous and some of my current favourites.

I replaced the flowers on the sketch with torn corrugated paper and added gesso then paste with a stencil. Once it was dry l added ink.
My little hexagons are a new die cut stencil called Honeypot by Couture Creations.

This is the mini pocket.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me