Monday 23 December 2013

Santa time of year

I hope you have all been good this year! Santa will drop by and leave some magic for us all.

The latest sketch is up at Lets Get Sketchy.
This is the second last sketch of the year so if you aren't busy christmas shopping or wrapping presents, come and join in with us this week.

Here is my take
I have done some masking on the right side, sprayed ink over the dried paste and added some paint splatters. Then l just layered some card embellishments under my photos.
 
Here is the sketch to follow - l flipped it for my layout
 
Wishing all my fellow scrapbookers a fantastic christmas and may 2014 bring joy to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui! Love your take on the sketch, what impressive photos too.. and have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great circular element, the sketch looks good flipped! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout, great pics would love to go there) and the clock element is a great nod to time passed. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, Jacqui! Hope you have a very blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! What awesome photos! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me