Wednesday 20 June 2012

Something New

I was excited the other day to see l was featured at My Creative Sketches with my layout entered in their May sketch comp. So now l get something to add to the side of my blog!

This was the layout


I really must get a new camera so my layouts look as good on the computer as they do IRL. l have been taking photos via my phone as my camera is no longer cooperating. LOL
Here is a new layout done using Bo Bunny Country Garden range. This is the sketch for their Layout Challenge for June

user posted image

Here is my take
I painted some old American Thickers and that were originally green. I added machine stitiching around the background papers and cut the round shapes using Spellbinders.

I added some Viva Pearl Drops to the flourish stickers (it's hard to see) amd misted the cut out above
I also misted the card background, hand cut the butterfly's from the patterned paper and distressed the edges of the papers.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me